- Teacher Blogs
- Video Library
When used with games from the book Music Mind Games, these cards help students:
- learn the musical alphabet and intervals (e.g. seconds, thirds, fifths)
- become fluent in the musical alphabet: backwards and forwards with any interval
- identify notes on the staff using grand staff cards
- write scales using a matching colored wild card and sharps or flats
- write triads and chords with sharps or flats
- practice key signatures
You can use the alphabet cards to play such games as: Fat Snake, Fine, Interval Dictation Circle, Match This Card, Write a Scale, Four kinds of Triads, Key Signature Solitaire.
These cards contain 6 sets in six colors, 6 wild cards, and two games. The alphabet cards includes the letter "H" for countries who use "H" for "B" and use "B" for "B-flat".
List Price: $0.00