Click the link to view a sample of this set of Do Re Mi Kids.
What Makes These Kids Special
- The kids hands show the Curwen hand signs positions
- Their rainbow colored clothes match the do re mi cards and rainbow xylophones
- High La, Ti, Do are different from Low La, Ti, Do.
- Great fun to notice the differences
- The kids help students learn the relationship of the major and relative minor scales
What is in the set?
10 Individual Do Re Mi Kids (1.5” each kid) Kids fit on paper pianos, staff slates, rainbow xylophone or a piano. Flexible use for scales.
10 Do Re Mi Kids on Paper Pianos 1.8” x 9” strip (1.5” each kid) Includes piano key lines to quickly & exactly fit on paper pianos.
10 Do Re Mi Kids on a Card 4.25” x 11” strip (1.7” kids) Easy to use. No other materials needed.
10 Do Re Mi Kids BIG each sheet 8.5” x 11”. This set of Do Re Mi Kids are designed for posting on walls or using with large groups.