Do Re Mi Kids Set
Click the link to view a sample of this set of Do Re Mi Kids.
What Makes These Kids Special
- The kids' hands show the Curwen hand signs positions
- Their rainbow-colored clothes match the do re mi cards and rainbow xylophones
- High La, Ti, Do are different from Low la, ti, do. It's great fun to notice the differences
- The kids help students learn the relationship of the major and relative minor scales
What is in the set?
- 10 Individual Do Re Mi Kids (1.5” each kid) Kids fit on paper pianos, staff slates, rainbow xylophone, or a piano. Flexible use for scales
- 10 Do Re Mi Kids on Paper Pianos 1.8” x 9” strip (1.5” each kid) Includes piano key lines to quickly and exactly fit on paper pianos
- 10 Do Re Mi Kids on a Card 4.25” x 11” strip (1.7” kids) Easy to use. No other materials needed
- 10 Do Re Mi Kids BIG each sheet 8.5” x 11”. This set of Do Re Mi Kids is designed for posting on walls and using with large groups