Big Blue Jello Cards Set 2
Games Which Require This Product
The big blue jello cards set 2 are a larger version of our popular blue jello cards set 2 .
The blue jello cards set 2 follow the blue jello cards set 1 as an exciting way to learn rhythm. Designed for music students who have learned and enjoyed the blue jello cards set 1, it features 14 rhythm sequences from set 1 and 15 new rhythm sequences for students to explore.
Use these cards to help students:
- Learn a fun vocabulary to read more advanced rhythms with single notes, rests and note groupings
- Learn to keep a steady beat when reading more advanced rhythms
- Learn a vocabulary to identify rhythms by listening
- Learn to divide notes and rests into measures
- Learn hand signs to understand how notes and rests are drawn and increase finger dexterity
- Read musical scores with confidence
- Each new note or rest is introduced one at a time. The new note or rest first appears on one card in context with previously learned notes and rests. The next card features only the new note or rest. This sequence is followed by several cards with the new note or rest and previously learned notes and rest.
- Click here to learn more about our Blue Jello method for teaching rhythm.
- 30 double-sided cards featuring 29 rhythm sequences.
- This set contains cards 16 inches (40.5 cm) long and 4 inches (10 cm) tall. The original blue jello cards set 2 are 8 inches (20.3 cm) long and 2 inches (5.08 cm) tall.
- Guide cards from blue jello cards set 1. The patterns found in set 1 are included in the rhythms in this set.
- New guide cards designed for blue jello cards set 2.
Here are what the new Set 2 Guide Cards look like: