Games Which Require This Product
The blue jello rhythm puzzles is a set of two durable foam puzzles with endless possibilities.
They are a hit with individual lessons, group classes, in the classroom and at home.
Write single notes and rests, combinations of rhythms such as "jel-lo jel-lo" (four eighth notes) and "gooseberry" (eighth note and two sixteenth notes). You can even create complex rhythms such as "celery" (sixteenth note triplet), "huckleberry lo" (four sixteenth notes and one eighth note), and "macadamia" (sixteenth note quintuplet).
When your puzzles arrive, all the dark blue piece will be inside the dark blue puzzle and the light blue pieces will be inside the light blue puzzle and you will need to sqitch them out. It's a way to keep your cost low while learning about the pieces.
Click here to learn more about Blue Jello.
- 2 crepe foam puzzles (one dark blue and one bright blue) in 2 durable plastic trays
- A total of 98 puzzle pieces
- The puzzles are 8.5 inches (21.5 cm) tall and 12 inches (30.5 cm) wide
- Includes a pamphlet containing:
- A Blue Jello chart with Blue Jello vocabulary, Blue Jello drawings, and Blue Jello hand sign photos
- Photos to show how to use the puzzle pieces to make note and rest combinations
- Instructions for four games to play with your puzzles:
- Other ideas for using the puzzles
- How to care for your puzzles