Games Which Require This Product
The Music Mind Games Handbook is a 52-page resource for students, teachers, and parents.
This handbook is helpful both at home and during lessons.
- Photographs and illustrations of Blue Jello rhythm hand signs and Blue Jello drawings
- "Daily Do"
- Over 150 musical symbols and terms are defined as well as tempos, clefs, notes and rests, time signatures, cadences, dynamics, conducting patterns, solfege hand signs, names of piano keys, circle of fifths, triads, chords, intervals, and more
- Classic Games: 15 game instructions
- Played to learn all nine Music Mind Games subject areas
- 15 games multiply to equal 100 games
- Curriculum charts with instructive graphics
All educational material remains the same. What's new:
- New cover design
- A few photos, charts, and graphics have been replaced, updated, and moved around. New photos have been added
- The Curriculum is divided into three levels rather than five. The objectives are the same, but the content is revised a little. Here is a download of the six Curriculum pages
Unless you would like to, it is not necessary to replace previous editions.