Games Which Require This Product
Melodic bingo cards are used to learn lines and spaces, note direction, sing major and minor patterns in unison and in parts, and play bingo.
Each card is unique with carefully arranged patterns.
The cards support moveable do, fixed do, numbers, and/or letters to teach melodic patterns. Each card contains graphics showing the Curwen hand signs and the tones of the scale in do re mi rainbow colors.
- Side 1: The patterns use a G major 5-note scale, chosen since it contains no accidentals or ledger lines.
- Side 2: The patterns use a G major 8-note scale and a 5-note E minor scale.
- 12 two-sided cards (coated with an environmentally-friendly aqueous coating for durability)
- 11 inches (28 cm) tall and 16 inches (41 cm) wide.
- Instructions for 4 games
- Mickey Ears
- Melodic Bingo Copy Game
- Melodic Bingo
- Michigan Chant
- Curwen hand signs chart
- Teacher’s Guide of patterns
- 200 magic notes
- 1 magic wand