Notes and Rests Cards
Games Which Require This Product
Students can play simple through advanced card games with the notes and rests cards to learn to read rhythms and understand rhythm math.
Students use the cards to:
- Learn individual notes and rests
- Understand common groupings of notes
- Develop the ability to recall information quickly by playing fun games
- Deck includes two identical sets of green and yellow cards, each with 35 cards.
- Two sets make it possible for several students to share a deck of cards and to play many games.
- The single notes and rests and groupings of notes are the same as those used in the blue jello word cards.
- Cards are 2.5 inches wide (6.5 cm) and 3.5 inches (8.5 cm) tall.
- Three guide cards and instructions for six games:
- Notes and Rests Pairs
- Notes and Rests Card Chart
- Two Chances
- Singing Counterpoint Snakes