Games Which Require This Product
This isn't your average set of bingo cards. These cards help students read rhythms, see patterns of notes and rests as "rhythmic words," understand the relative values of notes and rests, and keep a steady beat.
One side of each card uses rhythms from the blue jello cards set 1 in 4/4 time.
The other side uses the rhythms from blue jello cards set 1 and set 2 in three different meters: 3/4, 4/4, and 6/8.
Although it is possible to teach the Blue Jello vocabulary using these cards, ideally students should be familiar with the Blue Jello words, rhythms, and hand signs by using the blue jello cards set 1 and the blue jello word cards.
The rhythm bingo cards are designed so that they can also be used in traditional teaching situations without using the Blue Jello vocabulary, giving teachers the flexibility to teach in any way they choose.
- 12 two-sided, colorful cards measuring 11 inches (28 cm) tall and 16 inches (40.5 cm) long
- Coated with an environmentally-friendly aqueous coating for durability
- Instructions for four games:
- Rhythm Bingo Note Hunt
- Rhythm Bingo
- Rhythm Bingo with Rhythm Bingo Cards Side 2
- U1 RR-15 Rhythms Across
- Guide Cards: Blue Jello chart with Blue Jello vocabulary, Blue Jello drawings, and Blue Jello hand sign photos
- Teacher's Guide of patterns
- 200 magic notes
- 1 magic wand