Games Which Require This Product
Students use these double-sided cards and the included accessories to place clefs, write notes, intervals, key signatures, scales, triads, chords, learn solfege, use ledger lines, and practice sight-singing and take dictation.
The twelve identical cards have different colored borders, each with one small Music Mind Games kid to add a little humor for students and show up and down orientation.
- Side 1: The grand staff has printed clefs and only enough space for the three notes (B, Middle C, and D) found between the clefs to make it easy for students to learn the relationship between the two staves
- Side 2: The single staff is without a clef so students can choose the clef they want to use
How does the staff slates pack differ from the folding staff slate that comes with the Puppy Packet?
There are 12 staff slates in the Staff Slate Pack, each with a solid color border (blue, pink, yellow, orange, green, or purple) which matches the borders of the melodic bingo cards and the paper pianos. The Staff Slate Pack cards are slightly narrower than the staff slates to match the size of the melodic bingo cards.
The folding staff slate includes one double-sided slate with a rainbow border as well as clear transparencies with clefs, sharps, flats, etc. The folding staff slate is cut in the middle to fold for convenient storage and transportation inside the Puppy Packet.
- 12 two-sided cards
- Measuring 11x16 inches or 28x40.5 cm
- Coated with an environmentally-friendly aqueous coating for durability
- Staff accessories
- Twelve sets of transparent clefs
- Each clef has a cute little face to subtly direct the student to the line that carries the clef's letter name
- The clear ledger line sheets can be used when needed, just like real music
- Accidentals include sharps, flats, naturals, double sharps, and double flats
- Six small plastic bags are included to hold accessories for two or more students
- Curwen hand signs chart
- Instructions for five games:
- SN-3 "Hello Grand Staff" (See book, p. 87)
- Melodic Dictation
- SN-10 These Five C's (See book, p. 90)
- SN S-2 Tap Tap Pluck Pluck (See book, p. 93)
- Fine – Key Signatures
- 200 magic notes (Used as notes and/or markers in games)
- 1 magic wand for fun and quick cleanup