- Teacher Blogs
- Video Library
If you have requests for workshop locations or would like to host a workshop, please contact Michiko
For further information about teacher training courses and to learn how to prepare if you are attending one, click here.
All teacher training courses are designed for music teachers.
Comments from evaluation sheets from teachers who have taken Unit 1 and/or Unit 2
- "I had run out of ideas for my teaching. Thanks to 34 years of your time I'm now full of enthusiasm." -Chi Hee H.
- "I loved the "quiet skills" that MMG teaches such as character qualities needed to develop life skills, e.g. assertiveness, faith, gentleness, goodness, honesty, joy, kindness, love, patience, place, self control, self-esteem and understanding that I endeavor to promote in my teaching." -Marthé M.
- "This has taught me how to teach in an incredibly fun and non-threatening way." -Tari. R
- "I am taking home more ideas than I'll be able to use in years of group teaching and lots of techniques to use with specific problems in private teaching." -Melissa R.
- "The week was an intense time of training with ample opportunities to practice what we learned. I had so much fun." -Migna V.
- "I had never played a card game in my life and now I know so many. My students are going to think I'm way cool." -Marthé M.
- "I've found Music Mind Games to be the most fun and successful method to deliver the messages in music to students. I'm touched by Michiko's creativeness. I highly recommend the Unit workshops for everyone who is using or is interested in using Music Mind Games." -Yvonne